FuG Elektronik GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
Highly exact stabilized DC power supplies for low and high voltage; Highly precise laboratory power supplies; Precision power supplies; High voltage generators; Rectifier; Switched mode power supplies; System power supplies; AC/DC-Converter; DC power supply units; Power supplies for superconductors; Capacitor charger; Calibrating equipment; Current sources, Voltage sources, Stabilized power supplies; Potentiostates; High voltage rectifier; Special power supplies; Custom-designed power supplies; High voltage probes.
High energy physics; Particle accelerators; Ion sources; Semiconductor production; Electron beam engineering; Mass spectrometers; Magnetic fields; Calibrating lamps; Electrophoresis; Tube supplies; Photomultiplier tubes; Travelling wave tubes, Klystrons; Plasma applications; Sputter applications; Test beds; Isolation tests; Electrostatic filters; Material separation; Foil production; Production of capacitors.
- Core competencies:
The FuG Elektronik GmbH develops and manufactures highly precise low- and high- voltage power supplies for scientific applications, research and development as well as for industrial applications. Customers are located in countries all over the world.
The company was founded in 1978 by Erich Fritz and Gerhard Giebichenstein. Right from the beginning, the the goal was the development, production and selling of highly precise DC voltage power supply units with the requirement "Quality from Rosenheim".
In 2008 the Dr. Simon Consulting GmbH acquired 100% of the shares of the FuG Elektronik GmbH. Board of directors members are Dr. Hartmut Simon (Chairman), Anton Elsasser (Sales and Human Recources) and Gerhard Huber (R&D).
The company has around 90 employees, where approx. 40% of them are working in development, construction and quality assurance. The company is certified according to DIN ISO 9001 since 1994. All power supply units correspond to the requirements for the CE indication.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Space flight test systems
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electronic assemblies
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Measuring devices for non-automation purposes
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plant engineering and construction
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Testing machinery
- Mechatronics: Power electronics
- Nanotechnology: Ultraprecision engineering and metrology
- Industries NACE:
- 26: Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- 27: Manufacture of electrical equipment
Zerifiziert nach ISO 9001:2000
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Forschung und Entwicklung; Hochtechnologien; Halbleiterfertigung; Biotechnologie; Nanotechnologie;
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- Korea, Republic of
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Anton Elsasser (Mr.)
- Sales / marketing