Eureka Navigation Solutions AG
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
Eureka AG was founded out of a network of experienced specialists and executive staff themed CONNECTING COMPETENCE in August 2002.
As an independent service company with main focus on product lifecycle management, information and communication solutions, consulting and training, Eureka AG with its competence center Eureka Engineering creates IT-Solutions for tomorrow´s system environments.
Today Eureka is serving a variety of renowned clients in the automotive and aerospace industry
Applied research; Basic research; Communications; Cryptography, secure communications; Emerging Technologies; Industry specific solutions; IT research; IT security; IT security tools and services; Telematics and navigation
- Core competencies:
Eureka Navigation Solutions (ENS) is an international R&D, production and services company.
ENS develops products for the upcoming market of satellite navigation. Based on technologies available today (GPS/EGNOS) ENS creates solutions geared towards the utilization of the new European satellite navigation system GALILEO.
The ENS core competence is the development of products for controlling positioning data and more parameters in satellite based process flows, accomplishing highest levels of operational safety and communication security.
ENS is partnering both with industry, research & development and public authorities.
ENS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eureka AG, Munich/Hamburg.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Satellite navigation terminal equipment
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Card technology (RFS, RFID)
- Information Technology: Geoinformatics, navigation and telematics
- Information Technology: IT services
- Information Technology: Network equipment and software
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Logistics: Information systems for logistics
- Logistics: Transport control, location and navigation systems
- Mechatronics: Measuring technology and sensor technology
- Industries NACE:
- 63.9: Other information service activities
- 62.09: Other information technology and computer service activities
- 61.3: Satellite telecommunications activities
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Anlagenbau; Automobil, Automotive; Chemieindustrie; Computer, Elektro, Elektronik; Energiewirtschaft; Fahrzeugbau; Hersteller, Industrie; Kunststoff; Maschinenbau, Werkzeugbau;
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Kurt Genseleiter (Mr.)