- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
* Project Coordination and Management
Based on an iterative software development process, eMundo's consultants will identify project risks at an early stage, track project progress, schedule, monitor and evaluate project plans.
* Requirements Analysis
eMundo offers requirements capturing based on business and use-case modeling.
* Software Development
The development of turnkey application programs, covering all phases of the software development cycle.
* Technology Consulting
eMundo's consultants transfer technology know-how to the client's development team during the project lifecycle.
- Core competencies:
As a strategic software partner, eMundo offers services for the development of mission-critical business applications - covering the entire software development cycle.
eMundo's core competence lies in the implementation of business processes with service enabled applications on basis of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
To achieve this, eMundo utilizes modern software technologies, methodologies and extensive project management experience.
eMundo was founded March 2000 in Munich/Germany as Spin-off Capgemini sd&m.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Automotive Industry
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: IT services
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Information Technology: Software for public administration (eGovernment)
- Information Technology: Software for service providers
- Information Technology: Software services
- Logistics: Information systems for logistics
- Industries NACE:
- 62.01: Computer programming activities
- 62.02: Computer consultancy activities
- 63.11: Data processing, hosting and related activities
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Transport- und Logistik; Banken, Versicherungen; Industrie, Großhandel; ERP Software für KMU
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Research & development
Günther Palfinger (Mr.)