Elektro Stoll GmbH
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
1. Software for electrical industry, mechanical engineering, automation technology, manufacture, production control; Software development; CAE systems; Process control; CAD/CAM systems; CNC software.
2. El. power supply systems for medium- and low-voltage incl. PCC- and MCC-systems.
3. Power distribution boards, low-voltage main distribution boards, reactive-power compensation equipment, motor control centres (MCC) and distribution boards.
4. Planning and realization of electrical installations, drafting of tenders, project control, lighting and cabling calculations; busbar systems.
5. Special washing installations, special dryer installations, sealing test systems, water recovery plants, wax removal plants for the automotive industry.
6. Services for dairy and beverage industries from investment up to implementation planning. Decisionmaking within the framework of LCC/TCO for production and auxiliary equipment.
- Core competencies:
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Miscellaneous components
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Wiring devices and systems
- Energy Technology: Electricity distribution and control apparatus
- Energy Technology: Technical services for energy technology
- Information Technology: Engineering software
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Mechatronics: Power electronics
- Industries NACE:
- 43.21: Electrical installation
- 43.29: Other construction installation
- 80.20: Security systems service activities
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
DIN ISO EN 9001:2008
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dipl. - Ing. (FH) Markus Stoll