CS Computer Supplies Import und Export GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
Leading through know-how and experience
Develop Hardcopy SuppliesCS Computer Supplies GmbH was founded in 1984 in Berlin and is renowned for plastic injection moulds for printer ribbons. The company has taken on new challenges in the development of new products and is now on of the most significant manufacturers of components for the hardcopy industry.
In the year 2000 CS Computer Supplies GmbH was integrated into the KMP Group of companies. KMP PrintTechnik AG is one of the most successful and innovative producer of printer consumables. The introduction of our own injection tools for inkjet cartridges has opened up a rapidly growing market.
Our current range:
* Empty ribbon cassettes for Dot-Matrix Printer and POS-Systems
* Empty cartridges for Inkjet printers (Canon, Epson)
* Ink for Inkjet printers
* Components for Injet cartridges (chips)
- Core competencies:
Ink for Inkjet printers
Ink Inkjet Our inks are developed, tested and produced at KMP Printtechnik AG. In order to achieve the high quality required and to be competitive, KMP has been producing its own ink since 1994.
As independent surveys undertaken by German magazines and institutes have proven, the high development costs have paid off. The quality of our ink is excellent.
Since 2003 KMP decided to market its own inks via ? CS Computer Supplies GmbH ? your professional partner.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Information Technology: Computer components and peripherals
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Plastics processing and die casting
- Industries NACE:
- 18: Printing and reproduction of recorded media
- 18.1: Printing and service activities related to printing
- Sales markets - target industries:
- aftermarket of the printer industry - impact and non impact industry refill industry compatible products ink for inkjet printers
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Heinz G. Sieg
Christian Sieg (Mr.)