- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- not available
Corel is one of the world?s top software companies with more than 100 million active users in over 75 countries. We develop software that helps people express their ideas and share their stories in more exciting, creative and persuasive ways. Through the years we?ve built a reputation for delivering innovative, trusted products that are easy to learn and use, helping people achieve new levels of productivity. The industry has responded with hundreds of awards for software innovation, design and value.
Our award-winning product portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized and popular software brands, including CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, Corel® Paint Shop Pro® Photo, Corel® Painter?, VideoStudio®, WinDVD®, Corel® WordPerfect® Office and WinZip®. Our global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, with major offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, China, Taiwan and Japan.
- Core competencies:
Corel Corporation provides easy-to-use personal productivity software that helps millions of users worldwide run their businesses and extend their creativity at work and at home. With its emphasis on customer-driven product development and affordable pricing, Corel addresses the specific and evolving needs of value-oriented small businesses and individuals seeking proven alternatives to more costly and inflexible software products.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Information Technology: Digital photography, image processing
- Information Technology: Software development tools
- Industries NACE:
- 14: Manufacture of wearing apparel
- 28: Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- 29: Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Grafik Design, digitale Kunst, mittelständische Unternehmen.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Beatrice von der Brüggen (Mrs.)
- Sales / marketing
Jussi Arovaara (Mr.)