ConSol Software GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 10m - <50m EUR
ConSol Software GmbH is an established full-service IT Provider based in Munich, Germany for mid-sized companies and major corporations. Founded in 1984, its portfolio consists of the development, integration and operation of complex IT systems and architectures. The company also offers its own line of products for customer service management, helpdesk software and lead management. As a neutral IT consulting house, ConSol offers its customer the optimal solution – from Service Oriented Architecture to classic Enterprise Application Integration to Virtualization. ConSol*'s customers include major corporations such as BMW, Daimler, HypoVereinsbank, Kyocera, Neckermann, Schufa, Siemens and Sun Microsystems, along with medium-sized companies, for example Haribo, Käserei Champignon, WashTec as well as Germany's Federal Finance Agency and the City Administration Offices of Munich and Potsdam.
- Core competencies:
ConSol's specialty is developing, integrating and operating complex IT systems. It provides complete, one-stop solutions in such areas as operating systems, networks, databases or web services.
ConSol's services include IT strategy consulting at the managerial level, development and optimization of operating concepts, assistance in making investment decisions as well as practical implementation. This means administration and 24/7 support for servers, databases, Internet solutions, infrastructure, emergency deployment, programming and security solutions.
Software Development: ConSol develops individual software in Java and other programming languages. Above all, applications critical to company processes and procedures profit from modern SOA and JEE/J2EE architecture.
ConSol*CM is highly competitive, flexible software for the control of communication processes. Operational areas are customer service, Helpdesk, complaint-, process- and Leadmanagement.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Communication software
- Information Technology: Database systems, data administration
- Information Technology: Development services
- Information Technology: Embedded computer technology
- Information Technology: IT services
- Industries NACE:
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62.0: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
ISO 9001: 2008
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Arab Emirates
- Cooperation offers:
- As an interdisciplinary provider of information system solutions, we are in step with the technological Zeitgeist. And in order to ensure that we can meet all of our customers’ many and varied requirements, we work with selected technology partners. We also outsource some projects involving ConSol CM software – likewise to selected partners. Our partner network: - Robust and productive technology partnerships - BPM product partnerships for interdisciplinary flexibility Partner advantages: - New revenue opportunities - A more extensive service portfolio for your customers - A prize winning IT solutions provider for over 25 years
- Contact person:
Isabel Baum (Mrs.)
- Sales / marketing
Dr. Ulrich Schwanengel (Mr.)