- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
conject AG runs Europe's on demand platform for construction and real estate industry. All key processes of businesses throughout the whole lifecycle of facilities (ILM) are supported.
conject ILM covers the entire lifecycle of a building ? from the development phase, through the planning and building stages, and on to operation and commercial exploitation.
Already more than 3,000 companies and more than 60,000 users are banking on conject, including 60 percent of the DAX 30 companies.
With headquarters in Munich, conject is also located in Duisburg, Dresden, St. Petersburg, Vienna, The Hague, Boston and Dubai.
- Core competencies:
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Construction Industry: Information technology for the construction industry
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Business applications
- Information Technology: Software services
- Industries NACE:
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 63: Information service activities
- 63.1: Data processing, hosting and related activities; web portals
TÜV Süd: Safer Website
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Immobilienbranche, Öffentliche Verwaltung, Kliniken, Automobil-, Autozuliefer-, Chemie-, Pharma-, Stahl-, IT-Industrie, Handel, Banken, Versicherungen, alle konzeptionellen Dienstleister im Bauwesen, Bauherren aller Art außer Privatpersonen.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Cesar Flores (Mr.)
Sven Hansel (Mr.)
- Sales / marketing