- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
CIM Software Systems GmbH, headquartered in Fuerstenfeldbruck near Munich, was founded in 1985 and is an established supplier of warehouse management systems (WMS). Its internet-capable JAVA WMS-solution, PROLAG® World, is SAP-certified and validated by the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML). Flexibility and adaptability is achieved due to the modular design, allowing deployment under all warehouse conditions. Without the need of extensive client installations, PROLAG® World is able to administer different warehouses or logistic centres centrally. This is achieved through true internet capability.
- Core competencies:
PROLAG® World offers numerous features for storage administration: these range from ABC-strategy, administration of loading devices, stacker control system, tour-control-mode, batch management, traceability, hazardous material administration, multi-client capability, perpetual inventory, control of automated warehouses and multilingualism.
Furthermore our software offers internet-capability and release-ability, storage cell optimization by cell elements, dynamic height administration as well as consideration of the cross beam weight. With the help of a detailed filter as well as a data interface to Microsoft Excel, all customers can keep track of their respective stock rotation.
For targeted material flow PROLAG ® World uses all possible modern forms of communication such as e-mail, HTML, XML, EDIFACT, VDA, EAN-128 or other telematics. Furthermore the software cooperates with common ERP-systems, such as SAP R/3, JD Edwards, Baan, MyFactory, or ProAlpha.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Information Technology: Software for service providers
- Information Technology: Standard software
- Logistics: Communications systems
- Logistics: Information systems for logistics
- Industries NACE:
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62.0: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62.02: Computer consultancy activities
ISO 9001:2008, SAP, Oracle, Fraunhofer Institut für Materialfluss und Logistik
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Automotive, Lebensmittel- und Getränkeindustrie, Speditionen, Logistikdienstleister, Maschinenbau, Handel, Pharma- und Chemieindustrie, Medizinischer Handel, Spielwarenindustrie, Unterhaltungselektronik
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Sales / marketing
Fritz Mayr (Mr.)
- Sales / marketing