- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
changeX is an online-magazine with high-quality content
Since its inception as an independent online magazine in January 2001, changeX has been concerned with the subject of change in the economy and society at large. Journalists and editors from Germany report on new ideas, projects and objectives from the focal points of change. Such focal points are work and life, knowledge and learning as well as the economy and management. These are also the three different departments in our online magazine.
We offer users high-quality content, including
* interviews with prestigious mentors, authors and academics,
* essays by respected publicists,
* book reviews of all important non-fiction book titles,
* reports on the focal points of change and on-the-spot accounts of exemplary projects,
* it is our goal, in other words, not to generate topicality on a daily basis, but to fully illuminate a given background in depth.
- Core competencies:
changeX is read by multipliers in the media, in industry, universities, and organisations. It is an outspoken platform of operations for change. Creators, reformers and actors in all spheres of our society make their specific contributions to this new community. For us, change means expanding potential for humankind and organisations. Included here are technico-economical innovations as well as changes to values and societal developments.
In changeX's Partnerforum, content partners advertise in the form of texts. In this way, they reach a highly interesting reading community of decision-makers, executives and multipliers. Broken down this reading community looks like this: Journalists and editors in print and on-line media, radio and TV, book publishers. Managers (above all, in HR, marketing, communications, executive suites and managing directors). Self-entrepreneurs (above all, full-time professionals, consultants, those starting out). Students and lecturers at universities.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Publishing
- Forestry and Wood Industry: Publishing houses
- Media: Publishing of periodicals
- Industries NACE:
- 53: Postal and courier activities
- 58.14: Publishing of journals and periodicals
- 61: Telecommunications
- Sales markets - target industries:
- not available
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: