- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
certgate Smartcard microSD is a hardware-token in the flash memory form factor of a microSD card with signature and encryption functions. microSD adapters for SD, miniSD or USB interface are available. The most efficient way to expand mobile data security in Banking, IT and PKI infrastructures from desktop systems to all kinds of portable devices (laptops, tablets or smartphones). It is a perfect solution for mobile and desktop applications and highest security demands, because it is based on tamper-resistant strong encryption (RSA 2048 bit) in the smartcard and thus allows the usage of low-cost mobile devices, like tablets or smartphones.
- Core competencies:
certgate GmbH, based in Nuremberg, plans, develops and markets products and solutions for data and communication security in mobile applications. The certgate products in microSD format offer smartcard security for all mobile devices, particularly smartphones and tablets.
They ensure that mobile applications, for example mobile banking, meet even the highest security guidelines. As a result, business processes can be extended to mobile end devices without sacrificing security while improving productivity significantly.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Information Technology: Card technology (RFS, RFID)
- Information Technology: IT security
- Information Technology: Technical services for information and communication technology
- Industries NACE:
- 26: Manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products
- 72: Scientific research and development
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Alle Branchen in denen Sicherheit im mobilen Bereich eine Anforderung ist.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Research & development
Servet Gül (Mr.)