- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
CATENIC AG provides state-of-the-art solutions for the financial management of IT and shared services organizations in enterprises and mid-size companies.
The company's goal is to enable enterprise users with active control of their IT- and Shared Services operations and costs.
Well-known companies in all sectors of the economy are operating their IT & shared services with Catenic financial management solutions on both regional and international levels today. Reference Sites are, among others: ADAC, AREVA, BOSCH, Bauer Verlag, Commerzbank, Deutsche Telekom, Dr. Oetker, EADS Astrium, EDEKA, gkv-informatik, Heidelberg Cement/LeHigh, Lurgi, Otto Versand, Q-Cells, SBB (Swiss Railway), Südzucker, Tognum und das Eidgenössische Dept. VBS (Swiss Army).
For more information, please visit
- Core competencies:
Catenic Anafee™ is the leading standard solution for a process based financial management of IT-, F&A-, HR- and other Shared Services, especially in the SAP environment.
Catenic Anafee enables you to:
- Generate full cost and service transparency
- Create a standardized & customer focussed service catalog
- Automatate calculation and accounting processes
- Charge services based on effective usage
- Report on any services, cost or usage items, ad-hoc or long-term
- Plan and budget your services more accurately
- Meet standards (e.g. ITIL), Governance and legal guidelines (e.g IFRS)
Due to its architectural openness, Anafee easily integrates to the individual business and technology requirements of organizations of all industries, enabling contemporary project roll out and a rapid implementation of the solution.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Business applications
- Information Technology: IT services
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Information Technology: Software for service providers
- Logistics: Information systems for logistics
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Shared Services Framework
- Sales markets - target industries:
- - branchenübergreifend - Unternehmensgröße: Konzerne & große mittelständische Unternehmen - Einsatzbereiche: IT-Services, IT-Controlling, Finance Shared Services; HR Shared Services, Einkauf, Rechnungswesen, Finanz-Management
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Bernd Worlitzer (Mr.)
- Sales / marketing