Biersack GmbH & Co. KG
- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
Biersack is key supplier to various national and international industries. We have been machining for more than 50 years for our customers in automotive and medical engineering, aviation and machine tool building.
We deliver following services from your idea to a complete product:
development, 3D-designing, CAD/ CAM services, fixture construction, CNC machining, heat treatment, surface treatment, mechanical and electrical assembly, quality and logistic management.
With our high qualified and mostly self-trained staff we produce special machines, individual parts, prototypes, serial parts and pre-finished assembled moduls.
We guarantee highest quality, short running times, continuous quality assurance and due-process delivery. With our lean management we assure a high service and flexibility to our customers.
- Core competencies:
Our core competence is the machining of high precise parts, manufactured with a modern machine outfit and the assembly of omplex moduls:
CNC machining (milling and turning) and assembly
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Aerospace Industries & Satellite Navigation: Aircraft components (mechanical, hydraulic)
- Automotive Industry: Commercial vehicles
- Automotive Industry: Transaxle components
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Automation
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Machine tools and manufacturing systems
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Robotics and automation
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Technical services for engineering industries
- Mechatronics: Automation technology
- Mechatronics: Machine tools
- Mechatronics: Manufacturing and assembly systems
- Medical Technology: Medical and electro-medical instruments and devices
- Industries NACE:
- 28.99: Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- 62.01: Computer programming activities
- 29.32: Manufacture of other parts and accessories for motor vehicles
- 30.30: Manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery
ISO 9001:2001, ISO/TS 16949:2002, EN 9100
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Luftfahrt, Medizintechnik, Maschinenbau, Nutzfahrzeuge, Automobilbau, Automation
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: