- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
BALTECH is specialized in the production and design of contactless Smart Card and RFID read/write modules and devices in the 13,56 MHz area. Based on a modular concept of the standard products the devices address a wide range of applications like access control, time & attendance, e-purse, loyalty, ticketing, e-passport. Beside the standard products, BALTECH offers customized adoptions based on its existing core technologies.
ID-engine®: Standard reader modules, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693, Mifare®, Legic®, my-d®.
ID-engine® Long Range Reader, ISO 15693.
ID-engine® PAD : Ultra flat desktop read/write devices for USB based host operations, PC/SC driver. ISO 15693 and ISO 14443 A/B Mifare®, Legic®, my-d®.
ACCESS Series: Readers and terminals for access control applications. ISO 15693, ISO 14443 A/B, Mifare®, Legic®, my-d®
- Core competencies:
Our core competence is the contactless technology in the 13,56 MHz area. On a modular basis BALTECH is offering a wide variety of standard devices (read/write modules) as well as solutions (terminals) and customized adoptions based on its existing core technologies.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Aerials and broad band distribution technology
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Security systems
- Information Technology: IT security
- Information Technology: Signaling equipment, security and monitoring systems
- Logistics: Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Sales markets - target industries:
- unsere Schreib-Lesemodule und Lösungen werden in vilene Bereichen eingesetzt, so in der Logistik, Zutrittskontrolle, Warenmanagement, elektronischer Reisepass (Integration in die OCR-Leser), Zeitmanagement, etc. Wir sind international tätig.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
- Sales / marketing
- Research & development