Arcotek Elektronik GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
ARCO Memory Group has over 20 years of experience supporting our customers with a dedicated team of specialists with in-depth product knowledge necessary to recommend the best memory solutions for each application.
The portfolio includes DRAM, SRAM, Flash, EEPROM and NAND Flash products (also SSDs, Cards) ranging from select technology package combinations no longer supported by Tier 1 suppliers to the latest die and technology products. Real time visibility of the global memory market with access to a strategically positioned global inventory enables ARCO to effectively manage the dynamics of the memory market through the customer's entire product life cycle
The linecard includes Franchise Products supporting legacy and leading edge memory and Authorized Channel products with state of the art memory technologies from the leading manufacturers with the advantage of competitive pricing based on volume procurement and access to global inventory
- Core competencies:
ARCO, INC. was founded by experienced executives to meet the industry need for a memory distributor with product expertise and a global view of the fast-paced, highly competitive memory market.
As an international distributor of memory products, the ARCO Memory Group provides specialized memory solutions to our customers supporting state of the art and legacy product requirements. Through a group of strategically positioned global suppliers, our pro-active, one-on-one support model insures a cost effective solution based on the latest technology and product roadmaps.
Our strategy is defined by increasingly complex memory technologies, accelerated product design and production schedules, customer globalization and the need for improved efficiency in the supply chain.
ARCO’s foundation is a global Customer Driven business model that develops long term strategic partnerships with the right customers, suppliers and service providers.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Electrical and electronic components
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Aerials and broad band distribution technology
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Automation
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Consumer electronics
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electrical equipment for vehicles and engines
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Electronic assemblies
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Information systems for electrical engineering and electronics
- Industries NACE:
- 46.52: Wholesale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and parts
- 46: Wholesale trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles
- 46.5: Wholesale of information and communication equipment
- 46.51: Wholesale of computers, computer peripheral equipment and software
ISO 9001:2008 (ARCO INC.)
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Medical Telecom Consumer Products Broadcasting Industrial Military Aviation Transport / Rail Aerospace Signage / Lighting Multimedia Embedded Automation Measurement Electronic Devices IT Print
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Korea, Republic of
- Russian Federation
- Taiwan, Province of China
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- As a General Distributor for a manufacturer of SOM's (System on Modules) or Single Board Computers, we are looking for Sales Partners and Sales Reps in Europe and some of the EMEA Region (except Italy). The SOMs are ARM based, with Freescale Prozessors and run under newest Linux and /or Android Operating Systems. Full support is provided by the manufacturer (intergration as needed and free preprogrammed drivers for download) All SOMs are scalable feature wise to the need of client applications and for cost efficiency.
- Contact person:
Josef Gottschalk (Mr.)
- Sales / marketing