amando software GmbH
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
amando software GmbH (former Adlon Software) was one of the first companies worldwide to offer software metering solutions with its Miss Marple product family in 1995. Especially through many years of experience in the management of software licenses and numerous successful projects amando software has become the leading ISV for SAM solutions on premise and as SaaS in Central Western Europe. With its products LICENSE:ONE (Miss Marple), e:SAM and SAM:ONE amando software offers integrated and optimized license management solutions.
Simple integration into customer infrastructures guarantees a high level of investment protection and has been met with great customer satisfaction. amando software makes continuous efforts to improve their software solutions based on project experience and to support the latest technologies and meet partner and customer requirements.
- Core competencies:
Solutions for Software Asset Management (License Management).
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Industries NACE:
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62.0: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Die amando software GmbH ist in erster Linie für mittelständische und Konzenunternehmen in Industrie und Handel sowie für öffentliche Institutionen (Behörden) tätig.
- Sales markets - target countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: