Aeromaritime Systembau GmbH
- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
AEROMARITIME Systembau GmbH, located in Neufahrn, Munich, specialised in the design, developement and manufacturing of military communications systems as well as IFF systems for naval applications. AEROMARITIME’s turn-key system capabilities extent also to the fixed or mobile ground communications stations and total communications networks.
The scope of system activities include the conceptual phase, project management, development, design, production, documentation, installation, setting to work, commissioning, spares provisioning, training and system maintenance.
- Core competencies:
Design and manufacture of communications systems for civil and military applications.
Design and manufacture of communications equipment and antennas for civil and military applications.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Aerials and broad band distribution technology
- Electrical Engineering & Electronics: Communication technology
- Information Technology: Data processing services
- Information Technology: Radio transmission technology
- Industries NACE:
- 26.3: Manufacture of communication equipment
- 26.5: Manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, testing and navigation; watches and clocks
DIN EN ISO9001:2000
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Marinen Schiffswerften Systemhäuser
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Bhajun Santchum (Mr.)