- Company type:
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- 5m - <10m EUR
AED-SICAD Aktiengesellschaft (AED-SICAD), Bonn/Munich, Germany, is the leading GIS application house in Europe, offering standard applications and tailor-made solutions. Our portfolio comprises high-end geo-information systems for the key segments cadastre, land management, utilities and local government.
AED-SICAD employs more than 200 people. With various office sites in Germany as well as numerous distribution partners worldwide AED-SICAD offers a high degree of customer proximity. Additionally, we make use of the international sales channels of ESRI, Leica Geosystems and Siemens. ESRI and Leica Geosystems are holding shares in AED-SICAD.
With ArcFM? UT for the utility industry and LM on ArcGIS® for cadastre and land management, AED-SICAD develops a new generation of GIS applications and solutions based on the worldwide leading ArcGIS® core technology.
- Core competencies:
AED-SICAD develops standard applications and branch-specific solutions, based on global IT platforms, which are being used in infrastructure projects. Here, we emphasize on open technologies and standards as well as the use of the Internet and mobile solutions. The special features of the AED-SICAD solutions lie in geo-data management and in internet-based integration of spatial information in business processes of administration and industry. Our portfolio aims at maximum scalability and network ability. The special benefit for our customers is guaranteed by system integration and interoperable use of their spatial and alphanumerical information. Our services range from project management and consulting, customer-specific customizing and localization to technical support and training.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Geoinformatics, navigation and telematics
- Information Technology: IT services
- Information Technology: Software for public administration (eGovernment)
- Industries NACE:
- 63.1: Data processing, hosting and related activities; web portals
- 62.09: Other information technology and computer service activities
- 63.9: Other information service activities
- 35: Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Kataster- u. Vermessung: Landesvermessungsämter, Katasterführende Stellen Ver- / Entsorgungswirtschaft: EVU (Multi-Utility, Stadtwerke), Kanalnetz Kommunen, Kreise Bauleitplanung, Umwelt, Landschaft IT, Kommunale Rechenzentren
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Dr. Holger Schade (Mr.)