- Company type:
- Research & Development
- Service Provider
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
The Acolada range of products and services empowers multilingual information management and strategies for internationalization.
Sirius CMS - Content Management System (multilingual Content Management)
UniTerm - terminology management
UniLex - the electronic dictionary range
Services linked to Acolada´s product portfolio: Software development; Development of databases; Consulting and solutions; Data processing and data realisation; Application Service Providers (ASPs); Other training services; Data conversion, migration tools; Archiving and documentation; Picture archiving; Document management solutions; Documentation systems; Image Processing and Recognition; Translators; Information management;...
- Core competencies:
Acolada brings together core competences in database design, database development and know-how in the development of translation systems. Acolada is the specialist company for multilingual information management: structuring and modelling in SGML and XML, computer aided translation, process and publication management.
With UniLex Acolada provides one of the leading series of electronic dictionaries with contents from major dictionary publishers.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Cultural and Creative Industries: Software and games
- Information Technology: Database systems, data administration
- Information Technology: Learning systems and software, eLearning
- Information Technology: Software for industry
- Information Technology: Voice and character recognition, document management
- Industries NACE:
- 62: Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- 62.02: Computer consultancy activities
- Sales markets - target industries:
- (Spezial-) Maschinenbau / Industrie - Systeme für technische Dokumentation, Verlage, Dienstleister für Druck- und Druckvorstufe
- Sales markets - target countries:
- not available
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person: