A. Berger Hydraulic Components GmbH & Co. KG
- Company type:
- Year founded:
- Employees (at the site):
- Turnover range:
- <5m EUR
At home in the world - The Berger group of companies
- Precision in Perfection -
As a manufacturer of ready-to-install turned, milled and ground parts with a range of 4 mm to 1800 mm in diameter and lengths of up to 2000 mm, as well as assemblies, ball screw drives and motor spindles, Berger has made a name for itself worldwide.
New production location in Kaufbeuren for complex, ready-to-install hydraulic parts, plaits and high-precision chucked parts für a large variety of application areas.
- Core competencies:
We are using the most modern processing methods here and assure the highest level of precision.
Among others you find our hydraulic parts in:
- pump sets
- construction machines
- convertible tops
- renewable energies
Another speciality at our location in Kaufbeuren is the completion of finely punched and sinter raw parts. We have developed a special know-how in this spectrum of parts in the deburring method.
- Language skills:
- Key Tech / section:
- Automotive Industry: Miscellaneous components
- Mechanical Engineering Industry: Robotics and automation
- Mechatronics: Automation components
- Industries NACE:
- 25: Manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment
- 25.9: Manufacture of other fabricated metal products
- 25.99: Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
DIN ISO 14001:2005
- Sales markets - target industries:
- Automobilindustrie, Power Tools, Maschinenbau
- Sales markets - target countries:
- Czech Republic
- United States
- Cooperation offers:
- not available
- Contact person:
Christian Berger (Mr.)